Bryston Best Ever Integrated Amplifier B135 SST²
We are happy to inform you that Bryston latest great product is immediately available for test or oder.
We are happy
to inform you that Bryston latest great product is immediately available for test or oder.
- The Bryston B135 SST² Integrated Ampliﬁer is without question one of the most sonically transparent and reliable audio products available. It oﬀers performance levels equal to the ﬁnest separate audio components.
- The B135 SST² provides 135 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 180 watts per channel at 4 ohms. There are provisions for 7 high level inputs, a pass-through feature, one tape loop and a pre-out/main-in feature. A headphone jack is provided for those requiring monitoring and private listening provisions. A fully functioning remote control is optional.
- Tree completely separate and independent custom torodial power supplies are employed to prevent any possibility of channel to channel cross talk, interference or interaction between digital and analog sections.
- Our unique ultra-linear input buﬀer with gain results in a substantial reduction in noise ﬂoor and distortion.
- Pass-through feature to allow for simple integration into multi-channel surround systems.
- Pre-out/main-in connectors allow for complete separation of the preampliﬁer and power ampliﬁer sections making multi-channel system integration quick and easy.
- Gold plated ﬁve-way speaker binding posts and gold plated RCA/SPDIF input and output connectors provide long-term trouble - free connections.
- New cosmetics
- 135 watts per channel 8 ohms, 180 watts 4 ohms
- Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel
- Three New ultra-low-noise power transformers - 2 for analog, - 1 for Digital
- Totally separate ground paths for Digital and Analog sections
- New computer modeled heat-sink design
- Two quick connect 12 Volt output triggers – One Programmable
- New Digitally Controlled Analog Volume
- Full Function Remote
- 4 Assignable Digital inputs
- R232 Control and Software Upgradable
- IR Control
- Headphone Jack
- Two Optical and Two SPDIF inputs
- Optional Internal Phono Stage
- Optional Internal D to A Converter
- 20 Year Warranty on analog and 5 years on didigtal parts
Click on icons below for gallery view: